Thursday 23 February 2012

SURPRISE FIND: BLUE & WHITE LAMPS

I had a few spare minutes before an appointment so I popped into Pigotts Store - I was actually looking for some accessories for the new bathroom. Although, I love their painted china, I decided it was too much of a splurge. But while I was enjoying having a wander around the shop, I came across these very large blue & white lamp bases for $114 each. That's right!




I had on my new year's search list a pair of lamps for the guest room. Now I realise I am a big advocate of buying vintage and up-cycling, but after you factor in postage, re-wiring there is no way that I was going to beat that price. So now these lamps are sitting happily in the guest room. Shades to come after I make some decisions about the other fabrics in the room.